“The collective power of a diverse group coming together to do something significant shouldn’t be underestimated.”
John Talbott, Ecovillage: 1001 Ways to Heal the Planet
Register for a VDP in Spring 2018
We’re excited that you’re taking this step to create a shared future together. You are entering into an evolving process and the co-creation a new way of living. We can’t guarantee that it will be smooth or perfect, but we can guarantee that there will be lots of learning and fun along the way.
How to Proceed
Please read the FAQ’s thoroughly before completing this registration. This is a new and pioneering model. Please make sure that you are aware of what we are proposing before you register to participate.
1. Book your place
- Click on this link to book your place For VDP 3 (17-23 Sep).
- Click on this link to book your place For VDP 4 (19-21 & 26-28 Oct).
- Once you choose and pay for your registration fee your place at the Village Development Program will be confirmed.
- This registration fee is non-refundable after 31 Aug 2018.
- Byron Community Centre offers a Byron Community No Interest Loans Scheme.
2. Shortly after you have booked your place, you will receive an email with a link to a registration survey which you will need to complete.
The purpose of this registration survey is to gather some information on who you are, what your living aspirations are and what your vision of an eco village includes. These answers will be used to help form the eco village.
3. By participating in the Village Development Program you are completing the first of a two part requirement to be eligible to apply for membership and residency at the Bruns Eco Village. Please read our FAQ’s for more information.
Completing the Village Development Program does not guarantee a place in the eco village.
Click on the button below to book your place.