“The members are the developers, the funders, the clients and the future residents”
John Talbott, Ecovillage: 1001 Ways to Heal the Planet
It is rare to find land this well situated hosting an inclusive and values-driven community.
Some unique features of the Bruns Eco Village include:
- Affordable coastal living with several attractive aspects, including views of Byron Bay lighthouse, and Mullumbimby’s Mt Chincogan;
- North facing, free draining land with fertile soil with abundant natural springs;
- Located with easy access to the beach, to the highway, Coolangatta Airport, and Byron Bay;
- Cycling distance from Brunswick Heads and Mullumbimby
- Energy independence
- Food producing farm
- Co-op owned café and food store
- Alternative school
Bruns Eco Village offers a unique opportunity to to make a difference in the form of responsible investment as it is designed specifically to achieve social and environmental outcomes.
Our first Village Development Program is now underway and will run from Sep 2016 to Dec 2017. We will run a shorter format intensive Village Development Program in early 2018. If you would like to be kept informed about this and other opportunities in the eco village please register for updates.