“The members are the developers, the funders, the clients and the future residents”
John Talbott, Ecovillage: 1001 Ways to Heal the Planet
It is rare to find land this well situated hosting an inclusive and values-driven community.
Some unique features of the Bruns Eco Village include:
- Accessible coastal living with several attractive aspects, including views of Byron Bay lighthouse, and Mullumbimby’s Mt Chincogan;
- North facing, free draining land with fertile soil and abundant natural springs;
- Located with easy access to the beach, to the highway, Coolangatta Airport, and Byron Bay;
- Cycling distance from Brunswick Heads and Mullumbimby
- Energy independence
- Food producing farm
- Co-op owned café and food store
- Alternative school
Bruns Eco Village offers a unique opportunity to make a difference in the form of responsible investment as it is designed specifically to achieve social and environmental outcomes.
Registration is now open for our next Village Development Programs in spring 2018. If you would like to take part in this next program please register below.